Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lost in translation ?


One of my friends in Maumere has left his guitar in my house for the last couple of weeks. Last night I noticed that there was a sticker on the inside visible through the soundhole so I picked it up, thinking I could practice my Indonesian reading.

This is what I read (and I quote exactly) :

"Since 1887 yahamas has making musicrhonical if its teache quality beauty yahamas guitars is a proted of thorogui musical kontage. Alla goodme empty salectif endoge under roundist untermental countri. Them this fones materials are supally crafted to become a yahamas guitar."

It's hard to disagree, really.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with that ,at least as good as the South County Dublin American Friends speak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the English text ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I owns a Yamahas guitar and agree 100%, it definately has a thorogui musical kontage, the best in fact.

    ReplyDelete